ISP Association of Bangladesh (ISPAB) and IBPC (ICT Business Promotion Council), Ministry of Commerce, Bangladesh Govt. jointly organized an “Awareness & Training Program” from 22nd to 23rd June 2013 at DuptaraCentralCoronationHigh School, Narayangonj.
The Awareness & Training Program was inaugurated by Chief Guest Alhaj Nazrul Islam Babu, MP. MS. Fauzia Khan, UNO, Araihazar, Narayanganj attend the Program as a Special Guest. Akhtaruzzaman Manju, President, ISPAB, Md. Emdadul Hoque, Secretary General, ISPAB, Syed Mohammed Tariqul Islam, Joint Secretary General, ISPAB, and Subrata Sarker Shuvra, Treasurer attended in the program.
Mustafa Jabbar, President, BCS (Bangladesh Computer Samity), Monir Hassan, ICT specialist, and Md. S.M Altaf Hossain, Chairman, Technical Standing Committee, ISPAB,Mr Shafiul Alam, NEO Networks, Syed Mohammed Tariqul Islam, Joint Secretary General, was present on the program as honorable Trainer.
The program was organized for the student and teacher of DuptaraCentralCoronationHigh School, Narayangonj. The main audiences are students. There are around 120 teachers and 1300 School Students attended in the Awareness and training Program.
The main Objective of the Program is to provide student the basic knowledge on Computer and internet which covers its past, present and future. It also covers internet awareness and provides adequate knowledge to the students – “use of internet for the betterment of the society”. We believe, through training the participant understand the followings:
- Basis knowledge of Computer and internet.
- How to crate email and use social network – the technical knowhow.
- The Internet plays an increasingly larger role in the everyday lives. As a learning and communication tool, it offers them a wide range of opportunities.
- It is an invaluable source of knowledge and encourages creativity and imagination.
- Education through computer software.
- Internet has negative consequences: risks are encountered. These risks range from exposure to inappropriate content, undesirable contact from strangers, and even cyber bullying.
- It will encourage children to adopt safe computing skills and will promote good security practice.
After completing the training, teachers and students acknowledge that they have leant a lot from the Program and hope to get this kind of “Awareness & Training Program” in the future. Principle, Teachers and Students gave lot of Thanks to ISPAB and IBPC for their great afford.